The Ideal Bed & Breakfast in a Breton surfing paradise
Are you looking for a Bed & Breakfast in France, where you
- you’ll find good surf in the immediate vicinity?
- find surfing waves for each level, always?
- have a lovely garden to relax, BBQ and can play soccer and so on?
- have all the space in your room?
- feel that it is authentic?
- pay an affordable price ?Let us introduce to your: Surfhouse BretagneThe Surf House in Brittany is the place that offers all of the above! Find out more below about the surfing potential and the surfhouse.
Surfspots for every level
The surf possibilities are endless here. The various bays, but also the vast beaches you will find an extreme variety of surf spots.
Each surf spot has its own characteristics. The one receiving the waves from the Southwest. The other waves from the Northwest. One bay gives shelter from winds from the north, the other bay shelter from winds from the South. So the chance of clean waves is huge.
Beginners and advanced can surf here. And Alex (one of the owners) knows all the spots and is happy to show them to you.
Surf House Bretagne
The Surf House is a Bed & Breakfast. Suitable for couples, families and groups of surfers.
The owners, Janneke (NL) and Alex (F), in the meanwhile have a new, more beautiful building. The first Surf House was in the premises of an old butcher. Hence the name.
The house is, among other things, provided with:
- A nice living room with fireplace (for cool autumn days).
- Very spacious open kitchen.
- Large rooms with private shower and toilet.
- A boardroom to give your board shelter.
- A garden for the better session hammock, picnic area where you can hang to dry your wetsuit.
Check out the waves